How can I rotate parts???

Hello,

I have often to create electric circuits, under win I have the handy
Visio, but I want to use Linux/Gnome as my main OS, so I want to use
Dia, but I have some problems:

1. I can't find the option to rotate parts, how can I rotate parts ????

2. I think it is very unhandy that the parts have no default size, is
there a opineon, where I can choose a default size?

Finally, I must say Dia is quite nice, but with this missing features
it is too unhandy for me, please help me.

--
Manuel Zach <mzach39e@htl.minic.ac.at>