Re: Mysterious(?) errors with dia-0.91

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 22:19:07 +0200, Filip Miletic
<f.miletic@ewi.tudelft.nl> wrote:
> Lars Clausen wrote:
> > Did you try one of the 0.92 prereleases?  They would put new things
> > into
> Errr... I'd rather not open any unnecessary can of worms. :) But if it
> really straighens this out, it might be worth a try.

Lars meant that 0.92 creates a ~/.dia/diarc that dia 0.91 won't
understand.  He wasn't suggesting upgrading; he was concerned that you
were testing the prerelease and broke your "production" version.

Still, upgrading is probably a good idea....

--jkl