solaris sparc perfomance

   Hi!

 I have a Sun Ultra5/sparc 400MHz with 256Mb and dia (<=0.92-pre4)
perfomanceon it is rather bad on ever not very complex diagrams.
For example - autodial diagram on autodial itself:

   http://www.dp.co.ru/dia/autodia.out.xml      (~190Kb)
   http://www.dp.co.ru/dia/autodia.out.xml.gz     (~7Kb)

 I mean slow for scrolling page and moving big objects with
many connections. Though small objects with single connection
moved quickly.
 Is my hardware weak or may be something in configuration ?
What recommended hardware configuration (sparc/intel) to run dia with
about 50 class objects with many connections ?
 Also very interesting if someone try to load  autodia.out.xml (above)
on own hardware and report for perfomance.

--
   Dmitry Perfilyev