dia for Windows....

I just downloaded and installed the latest (0.92.2) version of dia for Windows.
When I start the application a console window opens with pages of error messages scrolling past....

 "Cannot load module ../lib/pango/1.2.0/modules/pango-basic-win32.dll
   One of the library files needed cannot be found."

I tried adding the following to autoexec.bat...

   set HOME=c:\home

with no change.

Has this version ever been tested with Windows 98SE?

John Reynolds
Davis, CA
USA