Re: Logic Gates in SVG format for Dia [2/2]

If I put all the attachment files in the same mail, the size of my mail
becomes greater than 40 KB and I can't post it on this mailing list.
So I split my attachment files into two mails.

Attachment to this mail: patch-0.92.gz

  I obtain it via:
  # diff -urN dia-0.92 dia-0.92-cc
  where dia-0.92-cc is my own tree.
  You can apply it via the following commands:
  # cp patch-0.92 dia-0.92
  # cd dia-0.92
  # patch -p1 < patch-0.92

--