Re: Patch to custom object: object-specific properties (preliminary)

On Sun, Nov 23, 2003 at 01:59:32AM -0600, Lars Clausen wrote:
> I'm still wondering why you don't put these together with the normal
> attributes.  Since they're statically defined on the shapes, there's
> nothing to distinguish them from the other attributes anyway, so you could
> save some work & complexity by using the regular attributes mechanism.

Is there an example how to use regular attributes in shapes?
Until now I used them only in C and I would like to add
attributes to e.g. the network/basestation.shape I added a
few days back.  TIA!

Cheers,
--
W. Borgert <debacle@debian.org>