Re: End of feature freeze

On 9 Nov 2003, W. Borgert wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 09, 2003 at 05:32:01PM +0000, W. Borgert wrote:
>> - add a new arrow type (patch attached, needed for message
>> flow diagrammes)
>
> Will I ever learn to attach attachments :-(
> Here we go.

Is the dot supposed to be as big as the arrow behind it?  It looks really
funny.  Also, you shouldn't put new arrows into the middle of the list, as
that will mess with the other arrows saved in diagrams.  We ought to go to
saving the name of the arrow rather than a number.  But then, we have more
arrows than are realistic to pick from a menu.

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HĂ„rdgrim of Numenor