Re: Patch to custom object: object-specific properties (preliminary)

Le Mon, Nov 17, 2003, à 08:59:01AM +0100, Marco Contenti a écrit:
> Just a couple of notes:
> 1. I changed the "attribute" tag into "ext_attribute", because XSLT (which
> I'm using a lot) doesn't like it.
> 2. I'm thinking of creating a "meta-shape" shape (or set of) to edit new
> shapes, then converting all into a .shape file using XSLT. This should be
> possible without writing code using object-specific properties.

This all looks cool, Marco.

A little worry about your patch: at one point, you are making a switch
based on the type of the property, and then making assumptions about the
sizeof(property data). This has the big inconvenient to me of increasing
the coupling between the Custom object and the StdProp library. Would it
be possible to factor this into StdProp itself instead?

FRA: 61-18(FIJ) 51-29(JPN) 51-9(SCO) 41-14(USA) >> 43-21(IRL) 7-24(ENG, merde!)