Re: Patch to custom object: object-specific properties (preliminary)

Just a couple of notes:
1. I changed the "attribute" tag into "ext_attribute", because XSLT (which
I'm using a lot) doesn't like it.
2. I'm thinking of creating a "meta-shape" shape (or set of) to edit new
shapes, then converting all into a .shape file using XSLT. This should be
possible without writing code using object-specific properties.

Marco Contenti