New brown bag release 0.92.2

It's that time of week again, where people relax from work, the shops close
early, and Dia maintainers the world over send out Brown Bag releases.
This one, 0.92.2, contains several important fixes of the parenting code,
including a crash bug that triggered whenever a class was put inside a
large package!  It's as usual available at

htp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/dia/0.92/

Note to early adapters:  The file format that was used for parenting until
now was totally broken wrt. connections.  I've had to change it in order to
be able to preserve connections in parents.  This means that

*If you have used parenting in your diagrams, read them into 0.92.[01],
unparent all children, and save them again*

Otherwise, the children will disappear.  But given how late the crash bug
got reported, I doubt too many have used parenting yet.

On the bright side, pre-0.92 versions will now read the diagrams without
objects disappearing.

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HĂ„rdgrim of Numenor