re-enabling plug-ins

Hello there!

I have a problem with the object-libs and it is NOT because of running dia from the build directory.
I had a well running installation but decided to disable all plug-ins but UML. Unfortunately I disabled the standard objects too! Now I get the error messages

** WARNING **: object_get_type(Node Center) returned NULL
[...]
** WARNING **: object_get_type(GRAFCET - Arc) returned NULL
Couldn't find standard objects when looking for object-libs, exiting...

and as dia doesn't start, I can't enable the plug-ins again.
I tried a complete re-installation, but it didn't change anything! I simply don't know where that information is stored and how to force the loading of the libraries.

Thanks,
Roman

UNICEF bittet um Spenden fur die Kinder im Irak! Hier online an
UNICEF spenden: https://spenden.web.de/unicef/special/?mc=021101