Re: Export plugins example

On 11 May 2003, Chris Sperandio wrote:
> Not that anybody uses it (I will some day when I get around to writing
> my dissertation :), but I'd like to update the metapost export plugin.
> I remember somewhere around the gtk2 updates (maybe prior) there was
> some talk of new primitives being available to the plugins... or there
> was basically a lot more that could be done with them than most are
> using (my memory is shaky on this at best).
>
> At any rate, the plugin is broken as is, and while fixing it I thought
> I'd give it an upgrade as well.

That'd be great.  The main new thing is that there are some higher level
calls available (grouping, arrows, objects), and of course Pango.  The XFig
exporter shows at least some of these things.

If you send patches, either here or as a Bugzilla report, please make them
against the newest CVS with diff -u.

Thanks,

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HĂ„rdgrim of Numenor