open svg file fails!!!

Hello everyone!

I'm new to Dia and this list. I created a UML diagram using Eclipse +
EclipseUml. I saved the diagram as a svg-file. When I subsequently tried
to open the file for editing in Dia I got nothing. Dia is capable of
opening other svg files (which I created with other software), so my
question is why I'm not able to open this file? And of course how do I
can manage to do that? I send the file as an attachment.

Thanks in advance

Giovanni Pineda.

diagram.svg.gz