Re: Compiling dia for win32 using MSVC6 (on Win2k)

>  o  It works!

That's great news!
Now, after copying the shapes and sheets to the build
folder, do you still get error messages? Could you check whether
you are able to save the preferences? How about the PNG export?
Please try both the libart and pixbuf export filters. If some of the
problems are resolved, I would be very happy to package your binaries
into a  0.91-2 installer.

I just created libint.dll from libint-1.dll by copying one over the other (or
the other way round). Guess I have to update configure_dia_msvc.bat and
$TOP/makefile.msc

Steffen