xml tools

http://xmlstar.sourceforge.net/

I hadn't seen this project mentioned here.  I thought anyone interested in
perusing Dia's XML would be interested.

A long time ago we bandied about the notion of Dia interacting with CVS,
but were in want of a CVS option to use a patch/diff that understood XML.
Well, at least that last part appears solved.

--jkl