Re: Questions2

On Friday 06 June 2003 10:22, HSchuetze@snt-ag.de wrote:
> 1. If i group some Objects in dia, i cant resize the whole group. i need
> these because i have made my drawing to big for an DIN A4 Paper.
Can't resize groups, but you can adjust the settings so that dia will fit your
entire drawing on one sheet:
(right click on diagram)->File->page setup->fit to 1 by 1
You can also choose A4 size paper here

> 2. I Zoom into an Diagram but the grid dont show any more lines, like
> Visio, so the "snap to grid" is really crass.
Try changing the grid size:
(right click on diagram)->view->diagram properties
You can also turn the snap to grid off.
(right click on diagram)->view->snap to grid

> 3. Why does some Objects like "sun", "quad arrow" and so on, doesnt allow a
> change of the ratio ?
I guess that was a design decision of the creators of those objects. You can
create your own objects, or adapt existing objects so that you can change the
aspect ratio.
Anybody knows where to find documentation on creating objects?

grtz
PhF