Questions2

Hello,

sorry, but i have 3 more questions that are move about the work with dia:

1. If i group some Objects in dia, i cant resize the whole group. i need
these because i have made my drawing to big for an DIN A4 Paper.
2. I Zoom into an Diagram but the grid dont show any more lines, like Visio,
so the "snap to grid" is really crass.
3. Why does some Objects like "sun", "quad arrow" and so on, doesnt allow a
change of the ratio ?

regards
Henrik Schuetze