Re: aligning objects

On 30 Jul 2003, Alejandro Aguilar Sierra wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm trying to equally space a set of objects & finding that
>> the Objects->Align->Horizontal feature shuffles the (left-to-right)
>> order of my objects. (ie. the left-most object doesn't necessary
>> stay the left-most object after the alignment operation.)
>>
>> Is there any way to prevent this shuffling & maintain the ordering?
>>
>> Any pointers/help muchly appreciated.
>
> You just have to select your objects in (inverse) order.

Fortunately, that's not the case in newer versions of Dia.  0.91 at least
figures out the order and keeps it.  However, testing it made me find that
align vertical adjecent did the horizontal equivalent.  Oops.  Fix will be
in CVS shortly.

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HĂ„rdgrim of Numenor