RE: Dialogs, Layers Dialog [Re: Dia ChangeLog report for Mon Jul 7 07:23:02 2003 (UTC)]

<snip>

> > I know the Vector objects can be moved back and forward but I
> > did not see
> > Layers specifically.
> >
> > - Alan H.
>
> Just asked one of our graphics designers - she didn't have Illustrator
> currently installed, but had used layers extensively.  Pull down the
> "Windows" menu and enable the "Layers" window.
>
> I used to use Visio extensively, but it's been awhile.  We always used a
> background layer that could be made visible or invisible.

That it explain a lot.
I dont like the reinventing of the window manager inside an application
and I dont often look at the Window menu.
Besides a document has layers, not the window.
We can do better.

Thanks, I will take a closer look.

- Alan