Re: Slightly OT: "Dia ChangeLog report for ..."

Le Tue, Jul 08, 2003, à 03:43:59PM -0500, David J. Craven a écrit:
> "Dia ChangeLog Daemon wrote:"
>
> What mechanism is used to produce these automated mailings.  I'd like to
> use the same mechanism for internal projects.  I'm guessing it's a cvs
> thingy, but I'm trying to convince the powers that be to use that too.
> (being the anti-M$/vss biggot that I am :-)  These automated mailings
> would be a nice feature to show how it can keep all developers
> up-to-speed on what everyone else is doing.

It's a script I'm running on my home computer. Actually, I haven't touched
it in .... yuck, that long, and it still halfway runs.

Basically, it's a 'save yesterday's ChangeLog; cvs update; diff -u
../yesterday.ChangeLog ChangeLog" |mail -s "ChangeLog Daemon" list@foo.bar'
script.

I can send you a tarball in private if you want.