Re: Is there a way to prin in multiple pages?

On 28 Jan 2003, Lars Clausen wrote:

> > And another feature that can be useful is to print only the page that is
> > changed, I mean, to be possible to select which page of all the ones that
> > build the diagram will be printed.
>
> That's not something that Dia can do right now.  Adding something that
> allows the user to select the pages to be printed wouldn't be too hard.
> Somewhat more difficult would be to automatically detect pages that have
> changed.  Since all changes are encapsulated for undo anyway, it may be
> possible to do this.  Not easy, though.

Has anyone investigated or tried to get Dia to use Gnome Print?
http://www.gnome.org/projects/gnome-print/

(Dont judge gnome-print now based on older versions of Gnome print).

> > Finally, I do like to contribute make a better product (if I can),
> > because I think it has the potential. It's only a matter of adding the
> > basic fuctionality that the common user (in this case me) can find
> > interesting. So I encourage you to pursue the excelence as you are doing

More the merrier, all are welcome.

> > know. And keep in mind that I will help in this path both as a common
> > user as a developer if you people want.  Cheers you all Leonardo
> > J. Belén. AFIP-AR.

Sicnerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/