Re: UML support

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003, Steffen Macke wrote:

> Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 06:42:39 +0200
> From: Steffen Macke <sdteffen@web.de>
> To: dia-list@gnome.org
> Subject: Re: UML support
>
> > I've been trying to install your free, dia UML-supported product. I'm also
> > a beginner Linux user; having trouble connecting the glib with the gtk with
> > the dia.
>
> Mario,
> if you're a beginner, you should install dia from your Linux distribution.
> I think that most distros include dia. If you provide details on your
> Linux installation, we should be able to help you.

>From his mail headers (Microsoft Exchange?) it would amost seem like as if
he is using Windows.

Mario
windows binaries are avialable here
http://dia-installer.sourceforge.net/
specifically the installer is right here
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/dia-installer/dia-0.90-1-setup.exe

The Current stable version of Dia is 0.90

Later

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/