Re: dia native format

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003, Fernando Cano wrote:

> Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:05:22 +0100
> From: Fernando Cano <fcano@etsiig.uniovi.es>
> To: dia-list@gnome.org
> Subject: dia native format

> Hi,
>  I'm looking for information of dia native format. I want to generate
> files in this format from another text files containing an espeification
> of an ER diagram. I couldn't find the DTD or another information of the
> sintax of the .dia xml files.

http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/dia/doc/diagram.dtd
http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/dia/doc/shape.dtd
http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/dia/doc/sheet.dtd

Are you aware of the other programs that are part of the "Dia Family" and
might be of use in generating your ER diagrams?  (sorry i am in a hurry
and cannot remember which ones are which and dont have time to look them
up).

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/