Re: Drawing instead of Untitled

On Monday 13 January 2003 21:53, Alan Horkan wrote:
> I think in the Save dialog we should prompt with the name Drawing %d
> rather than Untitled.

How about "Drawing%d.dia" or "Diagram%d.dia"? That way you get the extention
right at once. I've noticed that Gnumeric, another Gnome program that uses a
compressed xml-based file type, saves as "Book%d.gnumeric" by default.
(although the suffix is added automatically; the user doesn't need to type
it)

--
Philippe Faes	-ON1DEU-
mailto:Philippe.Faes@faesvideo.be