Re: feedback on 'dia win32 compilation' instructions

> I just copied the old sheets and objects from
> the 0.90 distribution for testing purposes.

oh, sheet! <grin>    thx! copying the old .sheet files
from the 0.90 distro into:
   .\dia\build\win32\sheets\

gets the sheets up and running!

> BTW: PNG output is crashing on me - could you check
> this?

ok, the 1st time I do an export, I get the following
warning dialog box:
"This Dia version is compiled without libart/text
support."

no crashes, though, and the .png file is ok...albeit
without text.

BTW, I seem to be able to load the .cgm, .wmf, and
.wpg vector exports into powerpoint withoug issue.
cool.
(.svg export loads into by browser fine, too.)