Re: Extension of UML/UML - Class possible?

On Sunday 05 January 2003 02:49, Alan Horkan wrote:

> http://www.rational.com/uml/index.jsp?SMSESSION=NO

I looked at http://www.rational.com/media/uml/post.pdf
'3.22 Class Diagram' on page 260-262 and a comment field is not part of
an UML class diagram. B-(

> patches are welcome but we are all just volunteers.

I just looked at class.c from from the dia-0.90-8.src.rpm. It's about 40
kb in size and I don't understood very much. B-)

GTK ist very new to me so I don't know the name of the GTK textarea
gadget. I don't know what to do to extend the structures, the dialog
box, etc...

I hoped that the author of the UML could do this. This would be much
faster.

> Patches welcomed.

I would do it, I got the knowledge for this. So is there any chance,
that someone could do it? B-)

--
So long... Fuzz