Re: Extension of UML/UML - Class possible?

I am no expert but please do look at the UML specification and other
languages similar to UML before trying to invent anything new.

http://www.omg.org/uml/
http://www.orm.net/
http://www.rational.com/uml/index.jsp?SMSESSION=NO

patches are welcome but we are all just volunteers.  if you can contribute
useful code it is certainly welcome (preferably if it is already part of
the standard) and i will fight to have it included (although the
developers are nice people so fighting really wont be necessary).

Patches welcomed.

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/