Re: once more with feeling.. ( new autodia )

On Thu, 2 Jan 2003, Aaron Trevena wrote:

> hi guys,
>
> I just released a new release of autodia - version 1.3, now with added
> workingness for PHP and C++.
>
> In case you didn't know what it does - a quick summary :
> Parses C++, PHP, Perl and JAVA source files and generates stuff
> outputs dia xml (UML class diagrams)
> UML class diagrams in gif format (generated with graphviz)
> outputs HTML through Template Toolkit for handy instant API references or
> documentation.

That's good to hear!  It's a very useful tool -- I'll have to try it on
some of my larger projects now.

I've been thinking about an import filter for dot files -- it would allow
some final adjustments of dot-generated graphs.  THere is an option in dot
to have it output its own format, but with layout coordinates as
annotations.  Being able to read those would be nice.