Re: Help to compile 0.91-prex

On Sun, 23 Feb 2003 Lars Clausen wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Feb 2003, Dolores Alia de Saravia wrote:

> >> This lists the packages necessary to run the compiled code.
Things
> > like
> >> libgtk2 etc.

> >> This lists the packages necessary to compile the code.  On top of
the
> >> development versions of the above, it also includes some
compilation
> > tools
> >> like automake, autoconf and libtool.
> >>
> > So, if I'm trying to install Pango, Pango-1.1.6,   from the tar.gz
> > file,
> >    will I need, first, to install the BuildRequired packages?
> >    I have found several of them but I have not benn able to find
the
> >    "xxxxx-devel" ones
>
> They should all be in

http://www.suse.de/us/private/download/gnomes/i386/update_for_8_0/devel
.html

I have visited that place but some of version numbers are not good. I
will continue  looking..

> Or you can get the tarballs from ftp.gnome.org.  I guess I'll have
to make

I think I got pango 1.1.6 from  ftp.gnome.org; now I realize that it
says there it is an unstable version.

Pregunta importante:
en ftp.gnome.org/pub/gtk/v2.0 aparecen
    gtk+2.0.9
y   pango 1.0.5

it seems that gtk+2.0.9 does not need pango >=1.1.5

what about dia?

Thanks again

Loli
email:  loli@unsa.edu.ar
Sent using NeoMail, a web-based e-mail client.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net