Nasty evil icky bug killed

People of Dia-land, rejoice!  By the glorious valor and mad bug-hunting
skills of ... me, a long-standing and eail bug has been vanquished!  This
bug, the dreaded Anti-Aliasing Crash Bug, has lived since as far back as
0.84, or even before, and has shown up in a multitude of guises, each more
horrible and fearsome than the previous.  Its horrible weapon, so deadly
that few lived to tell the tale, was a lack of clearing of the display
update lists when ddisplay_add_update_all() was called.  This would
sometimes, but not always, cause the libart renderer to try to copy an area
larger than it had allocated.  This very unpredictability was what made the
bug survive for so long, but it is now finally a splotch of gooey code on
the floor.  Thanks to all who reported it, and apologies to all who
suffered under its yoke.

-Lars Bugsquisher