Re: Dia Drawings can easily be exchanged between linux and windows [Re: Dia question]

At 18:38 12.02.03 +0000, Alan Horkan wrote:

> [...]
>Libxml is set to do pretty printing/nice layout of on Linux but not on
>windows.  The windows version has no line breaks which CVS really does not
>like.  (this is against version 0.90).

Not quite right. The windoze version 0.90 does use libxml2 which does
not do pretty formatting by default anymore.
Most *nix Dia 0.90 versions use libxml1, which did pretty formatting
by default. With Dia versions using libxml2 you can turn on pretty
formatting via diarc :

pretty_formated_xml=true

>i had a quick look but was unable to find the old thread on the list.
>
>My system is extremely flakey right now, it is too much hassle for me to
>check the behaviour of 0.91 for you.

See above. Also searching for 'pretty' in the ChangeLog would
have given you the above information ...

	Hans