Re: Dia and UML2

Christophe Ponsard wrote:

> I also heard about providing new mechanisms to better tune the modelling,
> and something about separating "superstructure" and "infrastructure".

this is done but don't try to read the specs on Infrastructure, it is too complex!

> I haven't looked at the OMG spec yet
> Pointers to relevant explanatory material welcome !

Actually, I don't have, I read raw UML 2 specifications! We have to wait for that.

Cheers

--
Marc-Philippe Huget

Agent Applications, Research and Technology Group
Department of Computer Science
University of Liverpool
Chadwick Building, Peach Street
L69 7ZF Liverpool