Re: Dia and UML2

Lars Clausen wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Feb 2003, Marc-Philippe Huget wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Is there something planned to move Dia to UML2?
>
> I didn't know there _was_ a UML2.  Are the changes substantial or merely
> incremental?

UML 2 was released on January 6th, in my opinion, the "2" deserves well this
version of UML, it is better and stronger and different, activity graphs are now
Petri-like graphs. New way to represent interactions, etc.

Cheers,
Marc-Philippe

--
Marc-Philippe Huget

Agent Applications, Research and Technology Group
Department of Computer Science
University of Liverpool
Chadwick Building, Peach Street
L69 7ZF Liverpool