Re: direct text input for UML-message

> I have some (more) long-term plans for UML that you might be able to look
> into.  Ideally, all fields in objects should be editable in place.  One of
> the main things for 0.92 will be a separate text entry mode (ala changing
> the name of files in file managers).  With that in place, clicking on a
> field in a UML class should put you into edit mode for that field, and TAB
> should send you to the next field.  Operation/attribute fields would need
> to be parsed, somehow (that's an entirely different bucket of worms, too).
Class is quite an uggly monster. So I'd like to defer that for a while.

> It's a very good idea to make development agains the CVS version.  This
> patch fails to apply on CVS.  If you're hesitant about using CVS, you can
> pick up one of the prereleases recently announced on the list.
I based new features on a stable version to be sure that the bugs are mine.
I'm willing to switch to 0.91-pre once the interfaces are stable, so please
tell me what's the right date. All the changes I saw in the UML stuff at
the first glance where just class name changes.

Hans