Libglade [was Re: GNOME HIG and libglade2]

This thread on the abiword mailing list was discussing how moving to using
libglade2 it would make it much easier to maintain.

The comments from Jody Goldberg (included) below convince me of how good
idea this is.

At least in principle this seems like a senisible longer term goal,
perhaps post 1.0.  Any objections (read the thread first though please)?

Later

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/