Re: DIA - Requiment Engineering sheets

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Christophe Ponsard wrote:

> I would also be happy to get access to the CVS. I have been working
> with the dia code for a quite a few weeks now and I think I found my way
> in it.
> (the good design helped me a lot). It was also a practical opportunity
> to start programming with gnome.

> Next weekend there is FOSDEM in Brussels, my hope was to meet some
> guys of the list. However Lars told me Cyrille and I were the only ones
> reasonably close and Cyrille seem very busy rigth now. Too bad, but some
> guys of gnome will be there.

I am in Ireland, if i had planned to go to FOSDEM earlier i might have
been able to sort out cheap flights and somewhere to stay but I am
unemployed and disorganised.

I will definately be at GUADEC (Gnome Users and Developers European
Conference), which is conveniently in my hometown, Dublin.
http://www.guadec.org/

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/