Re: 0.91-pre1 released

Building dia-0.91-pre1 using rpm and the specfile caused a problem.
The suffix -pre1 doesn't seem to work on my installation (SuSE linux 8.1)
I changed it to _pre1 (in the specfile, the filename of the tar.gz and in the
directoryname inside the tar.gz file)

# rpm -bb SPECS/dia-0.91.spec
line 6: Illegal char '-' in version: Version: 0.91-pre1

I bet this won't be a problem in the official release :-)

--
Philippe Faes	-ON1DEU-
mailto:Philippe.Faes@rug.ac.be