Rotation GUI (was: creating latex macro from custom shapes)

Lars Clausen <lrclause@cs.uiuc.edu> writes:

> Yeah, rotation is one of our weak (read: non-existant) points.  As soon as
> I figure out a good UI for it, though...  I'm glad that you were able to
> work around it.

I just found the program Omni Graffle on a Mac OS X computer at
school. It seems to be a program similar in purpuse to Dia. A screen
shot of how rotation is done can be found here:

http://www.f.kth.se/~f95-msv/omnigraffle.pdf

Basicly it's a part of the object preferences. It works nice I think.

--
                - Mårten

mail: msv@kth.se *** ICQ: 4356928 *** mobile: +46 (0)707390385