RE: tool selector

> Other drawing programs I've used have used escape for "de-select this tool",
> i.e. - select the default tool. I don't know if I can set that keymap myself
> - the key mapping doesn't seem to work in the Windows version of 0.91.

That is not unreasonable.

The point I was making is that Escape should always be associated with a
stopping, breaking, cancelling, closing, escaping action.

Esc should definately not be used to set something, it is just too
confusing, and anyway Esc is probably reserved in many cases.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan