Re: Patch: better positions for UML component connections

debacle wrote:

> I don't like having the western connection points of UML
> components outside of the object.  Please consider accepting
> this change.  Thanks!

Do you have the most recent version of the Dia code ? I thought I've
fixed the above problem and sent a patch before ? (not that it matters
for this patch, but if you hack an outdated copy, your other patches
might also be based on old version of code, and that would make applying
them more difficult).

Krzysztof