tool selector

Dear Dia-developers,

I use Dia for a few years now and found it to be very usefull. The technical
documents I write often need some schemas to support my text, and dia is
my friend here. Thank you for your work.

There is one point I would like to discuss. All drawing tools for MS-Windows
have a design flaw in my opinion: when you select a drawing tool and draw an
element, the tool resets to the selector after drawing. So if you want to
draw twelve boxes, you must select the box-tool twelve times. Dia has the
same behaviour. I think this is a serious mistake; it is a mouse-arm generating
feature. Please change it, or make it a switch.

At the moment I use v0.88. If you already changed this, please ignore my
comment. My appreciation remains.

Best,
Fulko