RE: Cisco icons for Dia (still very much alive)

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003, Ian Redfern wrote:

> Well, the short answer is that Cisco released some new icons yesterday
> and I haven't caught up yet.
>
> I am in the process of converting the March 2003 Cisco PowerPoint colour
> icon set to Dia shapes. They're all done, and people are successfully
> using them, but there are still a number of bugs - particularly when
> printed (the lines come out too thick) - so I consider my version to
> still be in beta.

Here's the copyright / licensing info on the alternate group of icons from
the Cisco TAC:

-----------------
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 04:56:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: Vincent Kruik <vkruik@cisco.com>
To: lavalamp@spiritual-machines.org
Cc: lavalamp@spiritual-machines.org
Subject: Case E323785 - Cisco icons

Hello Brian,

Thank you for your feedback. You can assume that the same rules apply as
stated on the page:

I have forwarded your feedback to the group responsible for placing the
icon on our website. I've also found a resource for
more icons for you:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/prod_visio_icon_list.html

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you, or if I may
close this case.

Kind regards,

Vincent Kruik

Cisco.com Support