Re: Autorouting accessible blah [Re: Roadmap for 0.92]

> If that becomes an issue (which I doubt), we could add an attribute saying
> that the default state for a direction is closed.

I think that any direction entry for a point should disable ALL automatic
guessing for that point. If the designer entered the directions manually,
then she entered all of them and there's no reason to second-guess his
decision (guessing is more error-prone than marking directions manually).

Right ?

Krzysztof