Re: Compiling dia for win32 using MSVC6 (on Win2k)

Michael Wybrow wrote:

> On Mon, 31 Mar 2003, Steffen Macke wrote:
> >
> > If some of the problems are resolved, I would be very happy to package
> > your binaries into a 0.91-2 installer.
>
> The reason I never got back to you on this is that I found a different
> problem with my build.

OK, I will also continue my compilation attempt in due time too, but it
won't happen until after Easter at the earliest. We'll see who comes up
with an acceptable binary first then, I guess... :-)

> The following two warnings are also printed:
>
>         (dia.exe:6460): Gdk-WARNING **: gdk_property_delete: General case not
>         implemented
>
>         (dia.exe:6460): Gdk-WARNING **: window 0x006304fe unexpectedly
>         destroyed

FWIW, these also occur on the binary 0.91 distro for Win:
------
(dia.exe:984): Gdk-WARNING **: gdk_property_delete: General case not
implemented

(dia.exe:984): Gdk-WARNING **: window 0x002e044a unexpectedly destroyed
------

Even when File -> Close works as expected.

Regards,

-+-Ben-+-