Re: Can Dia run in a rootless X environment?

On samedi, avr 5, 2003, at 21:47 Europe/Paris, Lars Clausen wrote:

> I have not tried seriously to compile Dia on OS X yet.  Maybe I'll have
> time for that this summer.

I have attempted.
Current, CVS and version 0.91 require a pango version that is not
enough up to date in fink. And fontconfig is not even packaged. Beside
that, I want to rebuild it, because I found that dia leaked memory and
wanted to provide fix for that in the most current version instead of
0.90....

Hub