Re: programming new objects

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, Philippe Faes wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'd like to play around with creating new objects.  I've tried to copy
> the chronogram dir to a different name and changing some of the source
> code, but that doesn't work. I also added my new directory to:
> ./configure.in ./objects/Makefile.am I'm not sure what gets loaded and
> how.  Can anybody point me in the right direction?  (I'm using dia 0.90
> on SuSE 8.1 Linux/i386)

Much of the information is at the Dia TWiki
<URL:http://faemalia.org/wiki/view/Technical/DiaEditor>.

You can check in the plugin manager (File->Plugins...) what gets loaded.
Once your module loads, you'll need to add the objects to a sheet, too.

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HĂ„rdgrim of Numenor