programming new objects

Hi!

I'd like to play around with creating new objects.
I've tried to copy the chronogram dir to a different name and changing some of
the source code, but that doesn't work. I also added my new directory to:
./configure.in
./objects/Makefile.am
I'm not sure what gets loaded and how.
(I'm using dia 0.90 on SuSE 8.1 Linux/i386)

tnx
PhF

Philippe Faes	-ON1DEU-
http://studwww.rug.ac.be/~pfaes/