Easier setting of start up layout

Hello Dia developers. I started using 0.91 about 2.53 seconds ago. Any
chance of a new feature?

I went through the preferences and started setting the screen layout.
Pow! An idea occurred. What if I dragged the windows to the right place
on the screen then I went in to preferences and clicked a button
labelled [Start with current layout]? Sounds easier to me. Similar to
setting a home page in a browser. Saves me counting dots on the screen.
(Saves me learning how to count! :-)).

I searched the archive and did not find a similar suggestion.

Peter