0.91w32 problem reading old files

Hi

I just discovered that some of my old diagrams can no longer be opened
in the latest Dia 0.91 under W2k. I attach a copy of one such diagram if
someone has the time to investigate why.

When opening it, Dia first complains about character set missing
(assuming CP-1252), which is not so alarming since I really only have
plain ASCII in there, but then it just says that "error loading diagram
[...] Unknown file type".

The file was saved with whatever version was recent in december 2001
(v0.88?).

Luckily I had a newer, and more updated, version available, so my day
was saved. But generally not being able to open old diagrams is quite
serious I think...

-+-Ben-+-

WCD-Design4.dia