Re: Compiling dia for win32 using MSVC6 (on Win2k)

> Ok.  Also, this may be a stupid question, but why is are the CVS sources
> marked ``Dia v0.91-pre2'', yet the binary in your installer is
> ``Dia v0.91'', or did you just bump the number for the release?

If you're using CVS, please
check out the sources marked with the tag DIA_0_90. Otherwise you could
use the 'official' dia-0.91.tar.bz2 package created by Lars. I think this
package (and possibly the CVS version) is
missing the right version number for the win32 build - a small glitch that you
can fix by editing $TOP/makefile.msc. Lars: should we move the CVS tag?

> > I just created libint.dll from libint-1.dll by copying one over the
> > other (or the other way round).

Oops, I guess that's because there's so many different versions of them around
- Tor is distributing one flavour, then there's gnuwin32... Simply renaming
should still be the method of choice - unless you figure out which .dll needs
which flavour - I never experienced any problems this way.

Steffen